Hey guys, and gals just wanted to get some of your feedback on a few things. I'm doing a trip to Chilliwack and area for about 10 days and would love to tour some twisty roads. I'm staying with a buddy in Calgary on Weds and Leaving for BC thursday morning. Final destenation Penticton to meet my brother that night. Here is the route I'm planning on taking as I have heard nothing but good things about these roads... just don't think I can make it there in one day crossing two ferrys and I don't know how tight these roads actually are:

I'm thinking if its too much, than I'll take the Revelstoke route. Did the edmonton to Jasper to Kamloops to Van trip a few years back, but that way the roads aren't as tight so I was able to keep a good pace.

I'v been riding for over 16 years with lots of track days under my belt. I'll be on a 09 R1. Just seeing if you guys could maybe suggest some cool roads to hit around that area while I'm in Chilliwack for the holidays. My brother and I are going to hit the Island as well for a couple of days as he will be renting a street bike off his friend as well. Figured this would be a good forum to post on as most of you have ridden these roads plenty of times.

Thank you in advance.