70 000 km Old
1985 BMW K100RT - One Owner
My Ninja went with it as well ;(
For sale: One owner ‘85 BMW K100RT, silver blue in color. The bike has been in storage since October of 2007 and has just had all of its maintenance and is ready to ride. The bike was originally purchased new in Germany in ‘85 and the bike has stayed with its first owner since then, spending the last twenty four years locally. Unsure of exact mileage since both the odometer and speedometer stopped working at 45 000 km's. This bike is now eligible for collector’s plates meaning inexpensive insurance.
Recent work, 0km's:
- Oil/Filter Change
- Brand new Gel cell 28A Battery
- Plugs checked and gapped
- Steering stem bearings serviced
- Front and Rear brake fluids changed
- Brand new Dunlop D404 rear touring tire (Not on the bike in photo, but pictured last)
- BMW Crash bars
- BMW Touring Panniers
- BMW Top box w/ quick release mounting
- Corbin Seat (Pictured on the bike) wearing in two sections, email for detailed photo’s.
- Stock Seat (Not on the bike) missing left side bolt cover, purely aesthetic.
- Haynes owners workshop manual
- Original German owner’s manual
A great way to get into Touring, or just reliable fun, on a BMW classic with all the fixings!
3800$ OBO - Come make an Offer.
Bike is located in Squamish.
Contact for more information through email, pm, or email for phone number.
Keywords: K100 RT RS R LT 1000 1985 85 85' K75 K
Last edited by Dizo; 08-12-2010 at 09:55 PM.