2005 CBR600RR $5400 obo (w/ Hanspree Fairings)
FOR SALE: 2005 Honda CBR600RR
*No test pilots unless you have cash in hand. **
Bike is located in Victoria!!
email: email@example.com or PM me
- Price $4900 obo
- Clean Title (No Liens)
- (23,372km) on ODO – Actual KM is approx 35,000km
I replaced the entire gauge cluster after purchasing the bike as the tach stopped working., thus the difference in KM.
- Black Pazzo Shorty leavers installed (slight scratching on ball ends, but still good as they pass always pass tech inspection at the track)
- Oil changes all the time (especially for track use)
- Vortex Rear sprocket (45 tooth)
- RK 520 Chain *GOLD* (nearly new)
- Brand new EBC racing clutch (only 500km on new clutch)
- K&N Filter
- Steel braided brake lines (front / rear)
- Aftermarket “Hanspree Ten kate Honda Racing” fairings installed
- Aftermarket Front / Rear turn signals installed.
- I kept the stock tail section so that the police don’t harass you.
- Woodcraft Frame sliders installed (left side is slightly worn from a lowside at the track)
- Brand new OEM fork seals installed by Adrenaline about 6 months ago (during winter time off season)
-Pulls extremely hard
-Wheelies4kids.com stickers on the bike!! (added HP for SURE!)
- The bad -
- Bike has been down at the track (both low speed low sides). I used this bike as a track bike most of the time I have owned it, but have put very little KM on it, as most of it has been at the track.
- Current rear tire is toast and needs replacing, I have an extra Dunlop rear tire that can I can throw on it (which has approx 40% life left).
- Bike has few imperfections here and there, as its been a track bike.
Included with the bike is the following (Featured in the pictures)
- Factory bike tool kit (used to adjust suspension, etc)
- Passenger seat
- Front sprocket cover (I un-installed this, looks better without)
- Claymer manual so you can do some of your own maintenance
- Honda warranty manual (this bike is out of warranty though)
- Honda owners manual
- OEM turn signals
- OEM clutch and brake leavers
- Rear Stand
- Twist of the wrist Volume 2 (So you can learn how to ride properly and not be a squid)
And also a couple pics at the track so you can see the condition of the race plastics.
Lastly, a pic of what is include with the bike.
I have a ton of racing goodies for the bike if you are interested. I have 2 full sets of race fairings, extra set of front and rear rims (with Pirelli Super Corsas on them, and good amount of life left). Also have set of Galfer Racing brake pads (90% life left on the pads). Extra rear rotor, extra set of front rotors.
I removed the Scotts steering damper off the bike, as I will likely be keeping that (if you want the mount and want to buy your own Scotts damper I can throw that in).
Email or PM me if you have any more questions or want to view it.
Last edited by Sinecure; 09-08-2010 at 08:52 PM.
I just put a set of Super Corsas on the bike that I used for one track day. So there is around 80% tread left on the tires, lots of life left!
BUMP! Price drop to $4900obo!
Great deal kids!