Do i look like a clown?

Thread: Do i look like a clown?

sigtrap

Question Do i look like a clown?

"What do you mean, I'm funny?...You mean the way I talk? What?...Funny how? I mean, what's funny about it?...But I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f--kin' amuse you? What do you mean, funny? Funny how? How'm I funny??...How the f--k am I funny? What the f--k is so funny about me? Tell me? Tell me what's funny!..."

Bike
    2014 FZ-09

Re: Do i look like a clown?

Originally posted by sigtrap
    "What do you mean, I'm funny?...You mean the way I talk? What?...Funny how? I mean, what's funny about it?...But I'm funny how? I mean, funny like I'm a clown? I amuse you? I make you laugh? I'm here to f--kin' amuse you? What do you mean, funny? Funny how? How'm I funny??...How the f--k am I funny? What the f--k is so funny about me? Tell me? Tell me what's funny!..."
    Joe Pesci - Goodfellas

But I don't get it?

Church doors are always open to whoever wants to enter, but they're only open to those who are willing to be sheep. The service of God is really service to those self-proclaimed holy men who hold the franchise. Accumulating material grandeur is the goal, not the improvement of the people's lives. Independent thought is discouraged. Raising the individual up is not part of the plan; keeping the flock docile, distracted, and deluded is what it's all about.
    -Joshua Armstrong

Dekman
    You dont look like one but you are one. j/k

sigtrap
    its a good movie :P

BlaznMonkE
    love that movie.....that was one of the best parts to

Bike
    750, 600, 400
    My Crappy post detector just blew up.

nuvan
    yes

sigtrap
    for the last 15 minutes now you've been droning on about names...toby...toby....toby....toby wong. toby wong. toby wong. toby chung. fucking charlie chan. i got madonna's big dick coming out of my left ear and toby's....i dont know what, coming out of my right

Registered User Array SpideRider's Avatar
    Bike
    Fuck! I can't remember that one! Dammit I can picture the friggin' scene and here the guy's voice!
    Which flick is this from?
    Cry in the dojo, laugh on the battlefield
    -----
    Sparring speed is a matter of simple physics:
    The height of your flight is inversely proportionate to the mass of your ass.

sigtrap
    RESERVOIR DOGS!

Bike
    750, 600, 400
    Originally posted by sigtrap
    RESERVOIR DOGS!
    Now that's a classic!