Yah yah yah......I have no life so I took pictures of the clutch replacement on my racebike. Keep in mind it's a 2001 GSXR 600......everybike may not be the same but pretty darn close. This bike has an aftermarket slipper clutch but all the parts (Clutch pack) are the same as stock. Your adjustments will probably be done differently.
So here are the basics
1. Drain the oil
2. Remove transmission cover
3. Loosen 6 springs and remove clutch pressure late
4. Remove old pack
5. Look for damaged, worn or burnt plates
6. Lay everything out so you know what goes where and in what order
7. Oil everything before it goes back in. (Some people don't)
8. Put pressure plate back on
9. New gasket and transmission cover back on
10. RE-ADJUST clutch and gap before test ride
11. Oh yah........DON'T FORGET TO PUT OIL BACK IN THE BIKE! (No, I didn't forget)
Here are the pics.