Boss of the '70s/'80s

Thread: Boss of the '70s/'80s

Lovely Bike

Boss of the '70s/'80s

The Millennials will never experience a boss like this:

My favourite:

"There is one thing that differentiates me from my employees. I am a known son-of-a-bitch, and I care to remain that way."

Brain my damaged. Array R1_Test pilot's Avatar
    Langley, B.C
    '10 Victory Jackpot, 09 R1, triumph comming soon.
    Good find...
    Just because the monkey has a nose bleed, does not mean you shut down the whole circus! Ride on!!

New West

Anyone who lets their hair grow below their ears to where I can't see their ears means they don't wash. If they don't wash, they stink, and if they stink, I don't want the son-of-a-bitch around me.
    Don't take advantage of me, because I am going to be looking down your throat. You need the job -- I don't!

Do not speak to me when you see me. If I want to to speak to you, I will do so. I want to save my throat. I don't want to ruin it by saying hello to all of you sons-of-bitches
    If you don't like it, that is your problem, because if the shoe fits, wear it. If the shoe doesn't fit, you don't have any worry or concern, and this letter is not an insult to you. If the shoe does fit, it means you didn't do your job properly, and you have the problem, not me. This letter only pertains to the people who have abused their responsibilities. If you are doing what you are told, this does not affect you in any way. It only affects the people who neglect their duties.

We are going to do it the way I want it done. If you have a suggestion on how we can improve our methods, your suggestions are more than welcome. The best way to submit a suggestion is to put it in writing, sign your name, and send it to me by registered mail -- then you can't say it got lost. I DON'T WANT ANY EXCUSES.

Owner of All Companies and The Boss (if there are any questions, test me)
    I suggest that you people buy enough cigarettes to keep here for yourselves to smoke because, by God, you will not go and buy them on my time.
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!

** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **

Registered User Array Son of Lars's Avatar
    01 Honda RC51
    That guy is awesome! Just wait until my guys start getting memos from ME!

The Valley
    02 Ducati ST2 - 83 Kawasaki GPZ1100
    Those were the days ....
    Only those who risk going too far, can truly find out how far one can go. - T.S. Elliot