So a couple of us are thinking of riding down the canyon to go and cheer on Humpty and Snapper this Sunday.
Haven't figured out the exact time of departure, hopefully Jim can post up the race time ect. (it will be early)
Forecast doesn't look great, but we'll be going unless it is pouring Sunday morning. Hopefully more can join. Pace will fine for everyone.