BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Big thanks to Vince from Redline Gear.

1K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  6thGear 
#1 ·
Just wanted to post a nice positive buying experience, and a big thumbs up for Vince at Redline Gear in Richmond. I've been wearing a pair of RS Taichi GP EVO gloves for the past 4 seasons, and tens of thousands km, including 1 crash. Hands down, they've been the best gloves I've ever owned. Well, a couple weeks ago, it finally happened. I wore a hole in the finger tip of one of them, and noticed a seam starting to come apart. Granted, the seam was coming apart at the same spot I crashed on them, so I can't really blame the gloves.

Anyway, I wanted another pair of RS Taichi gloves, so I dropped Vince(6th Gear) a PM, and asked a few questions about the new models now available. Replies were fast, informative, and Vince was very nice to deal with. We finally arranged a time and place to meet in Richmond last night, so I could try on some gloves. He brought many samples of what I was after, and ultimately I settled on a new pair of RS Taichi GP WRX gloves, in black. They fit right, feel as high quality as my last pair, and as expected, offer the same high level of protection. Still breaking them in, but so far, I'm very very pleased with them.

Vince was awesome to deal with, very friendly, gave me a very fair price, and is a true motorcycle enthusiast, who really knows the product he sells. One could do a LOT worse than buying gear from Vince, or his brother. Thanks again, Vince:cheers

http://redlinegear.myshopify.com/pages/rs-taichi-products

See less See more
#3 ·
Yup, Vince is a great guy to deal with... He'll pretty much meet ya anywhere within reason. Which reminds me that we had a minor incident when a cop thought I was buying a bullet proof vest at a mall parking lot but was mistaken as a backprotector..:devillook:devillook

#7 ·
Hey Al! Glad you like the gloves! But try not to take another 4 years to wear a hole in this pair!:devillook Oh btw, is your email real? I tried emailing you your receipt and it came back as an invalid route address.

Haha..I remember that...then I tried to sell him a back protector! hahaha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.