I have A few parts from my R6 for sale here First of which is My......

MIG High mount exhaust Was on my 03 R6 but does mount up to different years and models I just have the tube and heat shield to fit my bike obviously but does bolt onto many years,
As you may know MIG is out of business now so these are extremely hard to come by the closest comparison would probably be a Devil Exhaust.
Flawless condition never was dropped scraped or scratched once 1010 condition. It is silver carbon fibre style.
(350.00) obo

Next is my Clear alternatives Smoked tail light for 03-05 r6. Perfect condition again 10/10 used for no more than a week close to $120.00 new asking $75 obo

Under tail Fender Eliminator With blue turn signals 03-05 r6 part again condition is 7/10 one small crack in the holes to mount up but won't affect the bolt on process or operation at all asking $50

Stock 03-05 r6 windshield clear no major scratches at all asking 30 obo

Last are universal grips with a flame pattern and skulls on the end asking $10 just not my style part from the previous owner great condition

Feel free to text or call 778-668-8269 or E-mail If I don't pick up leave a message Leo

Cheeers Happy riding

Pictures and link to ad