does anyone have this product?

Thread: does anyone have this product?

Bike
    has 2 wheels

does anyone have this product?

I was just wondering if anyone has this product or ordered anything from the sit and if so what your reviews are, or if you know of a place to get a good affordable kit from thanks.http://www.moto-graphics.com/product...235&1=236&3=99

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Slider_33
    My cousin has it on his R6,he likes it and he got his from the same site. Expect 6 weeks for delivery if it is coming to your house via ups.

Bike
    has 2 wheels
    Is it a good product and how are they to deal with? I'm not to concerned about the shipping time. Is it a sturdy piece or a cheap one. I guess what i'm asking is should i buy or not buy. What was his total cost?

Bike
    has 2 wheels
    did the bolts line up with the existing or did he have to drill new ones?

Bike
    2005 FZ6
    I had one on my R1, just drive to bellingham or Seattle most of the US shops carry then in stock, I think it was $39.95 USD
    WMRC #749

THE WORLD IS GOING CRAZY
    "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the 3 most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'"

-Chris Rock

Not Hanging Out Here Array Sailor's Avatar
    Bike
    1978 Twinstar 185
    You want to pay 60 american dollars for a piece of steel or composite metal to do a job that a licence plate does just fine? The fender on my bike was cut off under the tail and the licence plate does just fine.
    I ride purely, and only, because it is fun.

I ride because I love freedom, independence, and the movement of the ground beneath me.

**author unknown**