Mike Sullivan Race School @ PR - Sept 2nd, 2010

Thread: Mike Sullivan Race School @ PR - Sept 2nd, 2010

At Your House
    Yamaha M1

Mike Sullivan Race School @ PR - Sept 2nd, 2010

Thinking of going to the Sullivan Race School on Sept 2nd. Has anyone completed Mike Sullivan Race School that would like to comment?

Is anyone else planning to go?

They have a special of $279 for all school levels and track days for $149!

“When it's difficult like this, the taste (of winning) is better.”

2. Remove Advertisements

Street:SV1000S Race:Ninja 250R, CBR600 F3, DRZ125
    I did the school a few years ago. It was fine and overall a good experience.. but as with most schools i've done I was left with the feeling I didn't get enough one on one instruction. I had Lash as my instructor. He was a good dude and an interesting character.. When I finally got some instruction from him at the end of the day he pushed me pretty hard.. like off into the run-off at the bottom of the hill entering turn three
    Some people are like Slinkies ...
    Not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

TwinBrosRacing <-click
    WMRC & PCMRC #19
    WMRC President

Beer League Racer/Asshole Array SnoDragon's Avatar
    New West
    Jayson (lowlife) and I took it a couple of years ago. Jay and I were in the group with Sully himself. It wasn't so much of a "let's improve your riding course" and was more like a "let's show you how to be fast at PR course". For the price, it was okay, but the Star Motorcycle school with Jason Pridmore taught so much more! I learned the fast lines at PR, but I learned to be smoother and faster at Star.
    WMRC #42
    MSpeed Performance
    Motorcycle World
    RMR Suspensions

~If you can't change your situation, change your attitude. If you can't change your attitude, change your situation~

Surrey, BC
    2003 R1
    I just did it, not bad. Didn't feel like I had enough 1 on 1 either. It was more directed to being fast at PR, not overall riding.

That being said, my riding did improve a lot.