For sale is a 2009 Dutchmen 28 foot trailer. We bought it new last August and have had it parked at Sunnyside camp ground for the season (site 84). It has very few road miles on it (from Poco to Chilliwack) and is in excellent condition. It has all the stuff you would expect in a nice rv like a/c, hot water tank, fridge, freezer combo, outside shower, ducted heat, stereo, dvd player etc. It has two slides. One slide is for the sofa bed and kitchen and the other slide is for the second bedroom area with the bunks. We originally paid 26500 for the trailer. The price is19000 obo. The only reason we are thinking of selling is because the teenagers we thought were going to come with us don't want to anymore and it seems like it's just too much trailer for three people. I will now include a 7 year extended warranty which cost us almost $3000. If you don't use the warranty you get $1948 back at the end of the term (you would be responsible for the $100 transfer fee. For full asking price offer, I will include a load leveling draw bar system worth $400. I would also be willing to leave the trailer at Sunnyside Campground at Cultus lake for the month of September for the new owner to enjoy the waterfront site for the rest of the season.
Link is identical trailer except ours is aluminum instead if fiberglass.