Insurance rates

Thread: Insurance rates

Insurance rates

Anyone found private insurance better than ICBC for comprehensive and collision. Can't seem to bring myself to give it to ICBC right now and would like another option.

2. Remove Advertisements

It's red
    Do a search for Megson Fitzpatrick
    Groovy baby

Registered User Array
    In your dreams
    I insured my 2001 FZ1 last year through Megson Fitzpatrick. For the comprehensive, theft, etc, I saved $400. Deductible is $500.
    Albeit I believe they count your years of saving driving.

This year, my ICBC broker advised me that I'll continue to save $400 by not going with ICBC...

Megson Fitzpatrick's number is (250) 595-5212.

I hope this helps.

Lower Mainland
    2000 R6
    Check out the info here
    Megson Fitzpatrick Thread

Corner Carver
    I just saved $500 for the year using Megson for my R1. The service was great. The only drawback was that my deductible went up to $1000 with Megson, but really, if I did apx $700 damage I'd fix it myself instead of causing my rates to rise.

I have a perfect driving record, a friend of mine used Megson as well and he had a crash two years ago, his was only $40 more than mine. Screw ICBC!

Fuelled by rice Array racerboy88's Avatar
    lower mainland

As far as I know, Megson now only has a $1000 deductible for sportsbikes. HOwever if you look into coast capital, they have the option of either $500 or $1000. They were only $100 more than megson but $900 cheaper than ICBC. I think they're site is
    02 R1- stolen Nov 24/02

Hang Thieves