Thanks to everyone for welcoming my niece

Thread: Thanks to everyone for welcoming my niece

2003 fz-1

Thanks to everyone for welcoming my niece

She was here for 7 day's and we put on just under 1000 km on 3 rides. Monday night's gelato stop was fun for her to see all the bikes and say hello, she liked the 848, had to get her picture with it.

For a girl who had never been faster than 50 km on a motorcycle in LAOS she laughed and thumped my back on the Duffey telling me to go faster and then go back for another run, just for fun.

All my wife,s gear fit, she thought it was over protection until she saw the roads, speed and weather, 2 thunder storms with torrential rain, she was warm and dry. In Laos it's hot, dam hot or stupid hot, motorcycle specific gear is non existent
    Her 16 yrs of riding experience in Laos was great as once rolling I often didn't feel her behind me, she flowed through the corners like a rider.

Back to Minnesota to her life as a forgein exchange student with a camera full of pictures of our corner of the world, memories of laughter, good food and the easy friendship of all the fellow riders we met.

Thanks again.
    Last edited by FZrrr; 09-01-2010 at 04:12 PM.

Registered User Array Ride4Life's Avatar
    Brisbane, Australia
    2008 suzuki gsx650f
    how about some pics of all the fun! Sounds like she had a great time! i had my niece on my bike a few weeks ago and it was her first time over on a bike. she seemed to love it!

Registered User Array bakwheeltango's Avatar
    Z1000, GSXR1000
    cool. yeah picts please.
    Z1000 - GSXR1000