I am selling my 2006 Yamaha R6 – Raven Edition as I will be returning to school full time beginning this fall semester. The bike is in perfect working condition and ready to go.

I am the second owner of the bike and I had originally purchased it from Daytona Motorsports in Surrey on April 7th 2010 for $8000. As I am wanting to get rid of the bike ASAP I will be selling it for $6300.

The bike is absolutely stock except for a larger sprocket in the back for increased torque (installed by original owner) and frame sliders. The bike is also wired and ready for integrated flush mount signals but currently I have it set up on the original factory signal bracket (feel it’s safer).

The bad: While washing the bike for the first time I had made the mistake of not placing it on a rear stand, this caused the side stand to slip out from the soap, I was able to catch the bike but couldn’t hold on to it. The result is a small scratch (about 2 inches) on the very bottom of the rear fender and exhaust. These scratches are not noticeable unless inspected closely. The bike has been washed using a rear stand ever since this.

I have maintained the bike methodically: Chains have been cleaned after every 2 fill ups with Kerosene and Chain Lube using a grunge brush. Bike has also been washed once every week. The bike has also been garage kept. This was my first bike so I have definitely babied it.

Details for the bike are as follows:
2006 Yamaha YZF – R6 – Raven Edition
Km: 12450
Oil change: last oil change performed at 12400km (bike will need its next oil change at 15000km)
Tires: Michelin Pilot Power. 90% condition with lots of tread showing.
Gas: Under the advice of the original owner, I have only used 94 octane from Chevron for fill ups.

No test drives, unless serious buyer. For more information feel free to give me a call or email me:
778 -878-7609 or rahul105@hotmail.com