The 2012 Mini racing season is coming soon. As much as I would like to get back in the fold, it's time to let go of my mini racer. No time anymore. I spend more time playing guitar than riding. This YSR 80 is stock and has a fresh piston with 0 hours on it. It hasn't even been broken in yet. It is a great handling solid runner and with the right rider can hang with the liquid cooled NSR 50's. Not registerable for the street. Pure racer. Here is a list of details.
- Chromed frame and swingarm.
- Calamari rearsets, triple clamp and fork brace.
- Fox Shock
- Vortex keyless gas cap
- Douglas aluminum rims
- Shark nose fairing
- Modified tail section (to look like 90's ZX 7)
- custom paint and decals (pretty apparent which manufacturer I like)
- Lui moto carbon fiber vinyl seat covers.
- works front fender
- you'll get the stand too obviously.
This bike has been in the miniracing club for about 10 years and Roland has done alot of the work on it. He did the new piston. It's a great way to go racing inexpensively and is basically ready to go. Now included is a brand new set of Bridgestone race tires. Currently has TT91 tires.
Please email me at austinwinn at hotmail.com to arrange see it. I don't check my PM's often enough. Please only serious buyers.