The MODS ,
With thanks to all those who gave me a deal/help where they could!
1. Tank protector, clear, Pro Grip
2. Windscreen, Zero Gravity, double bubble, smoked. (Thanks Imperial Motorcycles)
3. Seat, Gel, Suziki, OEM, (Thanks E-Bay!)
4. Fender eliminator, Competition Werks.
5. Clip-ons, Wood Craft, (Thanks, "harpee" at Gixxer.com)
6. Rear set, Wood Craft, (Thanks, "harpee" at Gixxer.com)
7. Yoshimura EMS, (Thanks E-Bay!)
8. TRE, Timing Retard Eliminator. (Thanks, "jeffw" at Gixxer.com)
9. Dealer Mode Switch. (Thanks, "jeffw" at Gixxer.com)
10. Muffler, Yoshimura Ti, Tri-oval, Bolt-on. (Thanks, North Shore Suzuki)
11. Sliders, Intuitive, Bar, Swing arm and Frame (Thanks to Motoextreame.net)
12. Grips, Pro Grip, Model 724. (Thanks to Motoextreame.net)
13. Fender, Carbon fiber, QB Carbon. (Thanks, Jeff Strickling@carbotex.com)
14. Hugger, Carbon fiber, Pyramid (Thanks, Jeff Strickling@carbotex.com)
15. Case covers, Wood Craft, left and right side, (Thanks to Motoextreame.net)
16. Plugs, Iridium, NKG. (Thanks to Motoextreame.net)
17. Gear Indicator, "Digi". (Thanks to Motoextreame.net and installation help from Gixxer.com)
18. PAIRS Mod. (Thanks Gixxer.com)
19. Tires, Bridgestone, BTO12SS. (Thanks ITC)
20. Safety wiring, as per WERA Regulations.
21. Brake lines, Goodridge, Stainless Steel. (Thanks E-Bay!)
22. Flush mount front turn signals, Mototeck Innovations, LED with carbon fiber backing
23. Muffler hanger, Thanks, www.overthetop.ca (great rear stand as well)
24. Gear shifting, “One Up” race pattern.
25. Tire Valve caps, “No Loss” air tight, Stainless Steel caps
Finally the best for last!
26. Forks, Re-valved and springs and finger tip pre-load adjusters by Traxxion Dynamics.
27. Rear Shock, Ohlins, 46PRXLS, model # SU153 (Thanks “Dr.Fer” at Gixxer.com & Motoextreame.net)
All of the above MODs were installed by my self with the help of a great service manual supplied by email@example.com for a fantastic price!
A big thanks to North Shore Suzuki, who sold me the bike. All dealers should go here to learn customer service!!!
I’ve attached a few photos I hope you enjoy.