Selling a 2007 Yamaha R6 (not the older-style R6s).
- bike has 47,000km on it.
- has seen regular service; only fully synthetic oil;
- just had the 45,000km service ($800 @ Daytona) which included valve clearances, spark plugs, K&N air filter, etc.
- forks completely redone (oil + seals) last spring
- all fluids flushed last spring
- chain (gold) and sprockets replaced last spring
- almost brand new Pirelli Diablo Corsa tires (3 track days on them, minimal street riding)
Includes a labour saver card to EMS (Essential Motorcycle Services) with 1.5 hours of labour left.
As per the latest service, the bike is in great mechanical condition.
Bike has been absolutely flawless and incredibly reliable - zero issues! Clean ICBC history - not a rebuild.
Modifications & improvements:
- 6000k HID kit (both high and low) with slim ballasts
- T-Rex clutch sliders
- oxford heated grips
- black shorty pazzo levers
- 15T sprocket up front (1 tooth down from stock)
Bike is with stock (charcoal) plastics; the pics are old.
- Has OEM signals now.
- Has OEM windscreen now.
- Will have OEM fender (unless buyer prefers fender eliminator).
- Has been down, so there are some minor scratches on the left light, stator cover, etc. Damage was all cosmetic, and fairings were all replaced.
- Some minor wear & tear scratches on the fairings (bags rubbing and such)
I also have have:
- the soft luggage that you see in the last picture (tail bag and saddle bags)
- rear stand (works with and without spools)
- radar "screamer"
- leather & textile gear, helmets, back protector, etc.
... these can be (potentially) negotiated into the deal.
No test rides. No trades.