FS: 2009 Vstrom 650 (non ABS)
Extra clean orange & black schemed DL650, which I purchased in WA last year. Approx 30,000kms on the odo.
It's been the most fun I have had on 2 wheels to date, the epitome of the do-all bike.
All maintenance has been done, oil changes have been synthetic, it runs and looks like new.
Bike has always been stored inside and washed often.
Phenomenal fuel range, consistently 450-500kms per tank!
Conti Trail Attack tires have approx 50% life remaining...lots.
Upgrades/options included are as follows:
- Racetech 1.0 front springs (stock available if needed)
- DL1000 hand guards
- Eastern Beaver "3CS" switched electrical connection below seat
- Symtec heated grips, under Grip Puppies
- 12V cig lighter accessory plug
- Richland Ricks accessory dash (heated grip switch and 12v mounted on it
- Givi PL532 side racks for Monokey luggage (bags not included)
- Givi crash bars
- Suzuki center-stand
- FIAMM Freeway Blaster horn, as well as stock.
Bike needs nothing but a rider, excellent for touring, commuting, and spirited riding in general.
Always on pavement, never off road with me, although many use it for light duty adventure riding.
Price is $6400 OBO, local sale only.
These pictures were taken within the hour:
This one more accurately represents the colour in the sun:
Last edited by CHIA; 09-10-2010 at 08:24 PM.