I have 3 sets of front and rear tires up for sale. No patches on any of them.

1st set - Dunlop D207 SportMax - Front is a 120/60-17 showing at least 70% tread, and the rear is a 180/55-17 showing at least 50%. $100 for the pair

2nd set - Michelin Pilot sports - Same sizes as above, but tread on these is 30% in the back and about 50% in the front. $50 for the set.

3rd Set - Michelin Pilot Race Rain tires - 120/60-17 front and a 160/60-17 rear tire. These tires are not street legal officially, but probably the best rain tire out there. VERY soft rubber, for maximum traction. They've been used for on race. $100 obo.

I also have a single front tire. It's a 120/60-17 with at least 60% tread remaining. This is an OEM tire for Ducati's high end sport bikes, and I run these all the time. I love the feel of these. It's a Pirelli Super Corsa. All yours for $50.

Most of these tires will fit any sport bike or standard bike from 600cc on up from Suzuki, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Honda, Ducati, Aprilia, Triumph or Norton. They are kind of the standard size out there.

These are all awesome deals. Let me know if you have any questions, and thanks for looking. I'm not good at checking the PM on this site, so please just call/text me at 604-721-6468 if you want to have a look