NOTE THE NEW MEETING PLACE AND TIME. I HAVE NO INTERNET AT HOME, SO JUST SHOW UP IF YOU WANT TO JOIN.
It doesn't look like we're leaving for California anytime soon, I've set up my own ride to east before it gets too cold. Post up by 9pm tomorrow (Tue.) if you're coming.
Meeting time and place:
Pac Hwy crossing Duty Free parking lot. Meet at 8, leave at 8:15. We'll be having breakfast at The Market at Birch Bay right after that till 9ish, if you're late and miss us:
On Wed., we'll go thru SR20 to Okanogan. Having a Mexican lunch. That's a good turn around point if you want to join for 1st day only. The rest of us will continue east to Colville by going thru Peter Dan / Manilla Creek Rd., Inchelium, etc.
As of Thu., I'm pretty flexible on routing, all depends on weather. By 50% of chance, we'll head south through ID, then east then come back with a bit of OR. By 30% of chance, we'll do all the twisties in northern ID and western MT, then come back though southeastern WA. By slight chance of 20%, we'll go all the way to Yellowstone Nat'l Park, and back. It seems it's really cold around Glaciar Nat'l Park already.