I am parting out my 2008 R6 and getting rid of a bunch of spares as well.

I will be listing this stuff elsewhere in the next few weeks once I've fully disassembled everything but thought I'd list here to give locals a first shot.

I can deliver to Vancouver by Oct 1st (you pickup). Shipping will be extra and won't happen until after Oct 1st. At the moment, nearly everything is out of town, so if you need to take delivery before that it's not going to happen.

All parts are 2008 R6 and used (unless otherwise noted).
All hard parts will fit 2006-2011.
Tanks fit 2008-2011 (unless you have a newer airbox)

Clean Title Frame. Straight. Comes with papers. Never insured. Some minor scuffs from race use, but no deep scratches. $1500

Blank Frame (NO VIN) from Graves. Straight. I will provide a bill of sale so you can cross the border. $750

Two swingarms. Both are straight. One is mint, the other has a little rubbing from my boots. $140 each.

Set of Forks w/GP 25mm kit .975 just serviced by GP. $1000.

Ohlins TTX. $900, new in 2010, still looks new, have the original box.

GP Revalved stock shock. $180.

2 sets of wheels with rotors. Straight. $400 /set.

Stock ECU with keys (and the red one) and wiring OEM harness. $600.

YEC kit ECU w/map select switch, pit lane limiter switch and full YEC kit race harness. $800

Full Ti Exhaust. $400 (Can has some rash, headers are mint).

Stock R6 full exhaust. $100

stock 2009 GSXR 600/750 muffer. $100

2 sets of race bodywork.

$150 w/supersport (a little scratched but colorful and it fits the OEM exhaust)
$300 w/superbike (nicer - dark grey & black professionally painted but you can't run this set at mission without a modified exhaust).

Some pictures of the nicer bodywork attached.

2 OEM Fuel Tanks. One has a small dent but it's covered by the tank protector. The other is perfect and painted to match the bodywork).
$140 for dented with tank protectors
$200 for mint one w/fuel pump

Enough woodcraft hard parts to setup 2 trackday/race bikes (case covers, clip-ons, sliders, etc, rearsets). PM for prices

Also have two rubbermaids of OEM parts. If you want something not listed here, I probably have it EXCEPT headlights or OEM bodywork. Those parts have already been sold.

I will take pictures for those that must have them, but not until I disassemble the bike NEXT WEEK.