MC Parking @ SFU

Thread: MC Parking @ SFU

Meet you on Sedna! Array MaverickPrince's Avatar
    Bike
    CBR

MC Parking @ SFU

Anyone happen to know the official (or unofficial) line on parking fees for motorcycles at SFU (BBY Campus)? I don't have any parking pass and not sure where or how much... for the occasional drop in visit.

Do tell, thanks.
    3... 2... 1... Blast off, baby!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

BCSB Public Relations Array kerunt's Avatar
    Bike
    none
    Can't remember specific prices, but there is designated (& cheaper than cars) motorcycle parking in West Mall Centre. Enter SFU on the main road which will take you under the overpass and the big bus stations, take a left towards WMC. There will be open parking on your right, go past that and on your left will be the entrance for WMC - that's where you want to go. MC parking is more or less right in front of you as you enter. I think you need cash to pay for this parking lot - can't remember.
    "Yamaha" - it's Japanese for "fuck your sports car."

Formerly kanelupis Array CanaganD's Avatar
    Bike
    K1300R
    Does UBC have motorcycle parking now? I used to just park any where I wanted, esp the sweet places outside Buchanan and Education (you know why guys).

Accumulated only 4 tickets! Which I never paid. And now UBC Parking's got a class action against them. How did that turn out? Anyone know?

=/\=

Bike
    09 GSXR 750
    Quote Originally Posted by kanelupis View Post
    Does UBC have motorcycle parking now? I used to just park any where I wanted, esp the sweet places outside Buchanan and Education (you know why guys).

Accumulated only 4 tickets! Which I never paid. And now UBC Parking's got a class action against them. How did that turn out? Anyone know?

=/\=
    You can still buy a $20/month MC parking pass and park at "MC only" spaces in any parking lots (tons in North/West/Rose Parkade).

Former BMW addict Array
    Bike
    2005 ZX6R
    I usually park in the B lot outside..never paid for a pass and never got a ticket.

Token Angry Asian Array mr.ping's Avatar
    Bike
    Fireblade Repsol SP . CB599 - Hornet , Ducati M1200S
    at SFU i just park my bike randomly..and tell them some douche took the parking ticket away..it was clip on the windshield but some douche took it away..* works like a charm.
    "BTW, How do you say "In the name of Bhudda, get the fuck out of the left lane" in Mandarin and Cantonese? "- OneTrack

Registered User Array Acuracura's Avatar
    Bike
    2002 Yamaha BWS
    http://www.sfu.ca/security/Parking/N...mit_Rates.html

For less than $20 you can park by the education buildings. Westmall will cost you just over $25.

Bike
    ZX10r
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickPrince View Post
    Anyone happen to know the official (or unofficial) line on parking fees for motorcycles at SFU (BBY Campus)? I don't have any parking pass and not sure where or how much... for the occasional drop in visit.

Do tell, thanks.
    I used to pay $50 per semester for a reserved spot in the WMC. If you pull in and park hourly, it's the same rate as a car. This was a few years ago so it might have changed.