get yer Freedom Toast here!

Thread: get yer Freedom Toast here!

Registered User Array
    Bike
    pinto

get yer Freedom Toast here!

<A href=http://www.cnn.com/2003/ALLPOLITICS/03/11/sprj.irq.fries/index.html>yum</A>

btw, i thought about posting this link in the funnies sections. But this isn't funny. It's stupid.
    Last edited by factory_pilot; 03-11-2003 at 10:57 AM.

Karl Hungus
    Lame, It's easy to take the piss out of the French (WW2 ect..) but Americans are bullies plain and simple. I'm a firm believer that no country is justified in "Invading" another and I hope the Yanks also enjoy their "Body Bags of Freedom" with their french fries.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    '79 Honda 500SE<- Joke, I have a nice bike
    I just heard about this on CNN. They said that "lawmakers" were involved in the change. I forget the name then mentioned but COME ON! Don't they have better things to do with there time. It looks like a f--ing WAR is about to start and they are out there lobbying for semantic changes in the cafeteria MENU!!!!

-Sandworm
    NOT A LAWYER

Bike
    Honda NC19
    Ok you guys have to look at this from a tactical political point of view... Think about how embarassed the French will be when they hear about what the US has done. Boy I'd hate to be French after an insult like that.
    SURGEON GENERAL'S WARNING : Quitting 2-Stroking Now Greatly Reduces Serious Risks to Other People's Health.

Registered User Array
    Bike
    pinto
    how's that looking at it tactically? You're not going to wage your own war are you? I hope they parody this freedom thing on the Simpsons, that would be awesome.

Bike
    A black one
    What will they call French Onion Soup?
    Hug a two stroke....you`ll never go back to trees.

Bike
    1966 CCM
    The thing that scares me is it isn't 5 year olds here it's the assholes that make the laws!
    scary
    I’m not crazy, I just need to get off this island. The doctors don’t believe I invented the chocolate éclair. But I did. I’m going to burn them all and drink soup from their skulls! Happy soup! Untie me and I’ll kill you last!

Bike
    '02 ZX-6R
    So how long do you think it'll take before they dismantle and return the Statue of Liberty?? LOL
    "The irony of the Information Age is that it has given new respectability to uninformed opinion." - John Lawson

Bike
    XR650R Sumo
    I love the comment that someone from the French ambassador's office said (I think).

Something like "these are serious times.. with serious decisions to be made and frankly, we dont really care what you choose to call your potatoes. Oh yeah, and french fries originated in Belgium."

Some of these us polititions have the mentality of preschoolers. Na na na Na na na.

Angel Girl
    Ooooh, they're sooo defiant!! This will reeeelly piss the French off!!

Lameness!

Bike
    tiz Red.
    "Help us or we will boycott you in form of renaming our food."

ROFL... classic. Idiots.
    BCSB- Moderator
    Spink.ca