XR 650 R Rims

Thread: XR 650 R Rims

In your bitch
    Your mama...(late model)

XR 650 R Rims

XR 650 R 17 inch super moto rims that I have left over from the sale of XR need to find a way to get on to my CRF 450 R anyone got any ideas??? They are mint. Should I sell em and buy new ones for the CRF or should I find a way to rig em up to my crf? Looking to tap into a wealth of online BCSB info!!!
    “……If a chick sits on your face and you can't hear the stereo anymore...she's too fat! --The Machinist.

2. Remove Advertisements

Ridin hard n dirty Array Mr.Sushi ya ha's Avatar
    3rd rock from the sun. po co.
    bunch "o" bikes
    Well it all boils down to axle size so if the bearings can be changed to the 450 diameter thats one piece of the puzzle , then you need the spacers, and finaly the brake caliper mounts, since the 650 is conventional and the 450 is inverted you will need adapters made.

Anything can be made to work, we used to build bikes using the best of each to try and make a fantastic racer, some worked some just sucked! but if you got a machine shop anything can be made to work.
    Remembering Bill Mclean.
    Having had a colonoscopy......I have now seen where the sun don't shine......(Me)
    Cancer Sucks!!!

70cc 450cc
    is that rims as in a complete set of wheels? or just the rims themselves?

if its just rims, you can always buy some used crf hubs and lace them up for cheap...