Thread: Doh!!

Fuh-coffee we will go Array carbonfibrerocket's Avatar
    Hong Ko-quitlam
    08 GSX1300BK, 03 XR650R

PHOENIX - A woman accidentally glued an eye shut when she mistook super glue for her eye drops.

KSAZ-TV says Irmgard Holm of Glendale had cataract surgery a year ago. She was reaching for what she thought was one of her half-dozen eye drop medications. The burning sensation told her immediately something was seriously wrong.

Holm says the eye drops and the super glue bottles are nearly identical.

After putting super glue in her eye, Holm says she tried washing it out. But the quick-drying substance did what it was supposed to and sealed her eye shut.

Holm got to the hospital and staff cut off the hardened glue covering her eye. Once the eye was opened, doctors washed it out to prevent major damage, KSAZ-TV reported.
    Quote Originally Posted by bottomfeeder View Post
    Big shitty balls of shit, that's a bastard coated bastard with bastard filling

Formerly kanelupis Array CanaganD's Avatar
    Wow, I'm surprised there wasn't more significant damage. Laser eye surgery guys may now commence wincing.

Blue 2008 R1
    "Teach me to do it myself" Dr. Maria Montessori (1870-1952)

BCSB # 3.14159265358979323846264338327950288419716939937. ..

K9 Vstrom 1000, 1979 XS100 Special.
    could have been worse... it could have looked just like the vagisil bottle.....
    Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    Peewee and Kevin from Bayside should get together and start a bike shop called, Fuck you and the bike you rode in on.