1986 Honda TLR200 Relfex For Trade Preferably.

Thread: 1986 Honda TLR200 Relfex For Trade Preferably.

Ooot an Aboot
    2011 KLX250S

1986 Honda TLR200 Relfex HAS BEEN TRADED. DELETE ME NOW.

1986 Honda TLR200 Reflex dual sport motorcycle.

Not perfect, previous owners have beaten on the bike as it shows but runs and goes flawlessly. Bike was painted completely in flat black BBQ paint. Ive cleaned it up a bit over time.

Used for my MST and a few rides around town. I'm 6ft 160lbs and bike will do just under 100km/h on the highway. Change sprockets if you want a bit more speed out of it.

Rear sprocket is warped a bit from previous owners off road use but does not affect operation at all. Chain in excellent condition and lubed regularly when needed or after ride in the rain.

I have ONLY rode on the street with this bike, never off road.

Bike kick starts no problem and does not smoke at all.

This bike is well suited for shorter riders, extremely light only 210lbs or so wet yet handles like a mountain bike. I've lifted it myself into the back of my pickup truck before.

Exhaust can has been welded/patched up. Extremely quite but ugly and flat black painted. Previous owner dropped bike and smashed the can up real good.

Carb fully cleaned out in August.
    Oil changed in August as well.
    Brand new Bridgestone Trail Wing 21" front tire with 350km/s on it.
    Mitas ET-01 on rear, good tread.
    Fork seals and oil done in August. 10weight.
    New grips.
    Brand new battery in August.
    24,9** KM's.
    Brand new rear shocks installed by previous owner in July 2010.
    An yes, DRUM BRAKES front and rear! Back to the 80's yo!

FULL SPECS. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_TLR200

More pictures here.

TRADES: Open to whatever right now, whatever will go at least 160-180km/h. Don't want huge cruiser bikes, under 500lbs preferred. 250-500cc preferred but name what ya got.

If I sell this bike. I'm asking $1300 OBO. Bike is RARE and I got people asking me to sell it almost everywhere I go.

Insured till December and located in Coquitlam. You may test ride with $$ in my hand or collateral and copies of your ID's.
    Last edited by Grove; 10-16-2010 at 07:15 PM.