Up for sale is my 07 Subaru WRX. Here is the details to the car.

-original owner
-leased from don docksteader subaru in Jan 07
-no accidents or insurance claims
-Clean title (not rebuilt)
-all up to date service records from day 1
-receipts from pretty much anything that has to do with the car
-oil changes every 6000kms(as per owners manual)
-synthetic oil since 2nd oil change when the dealer OK'd it(started with Castol Syntec 5w30, but lately have tried Quaker State and Pennzoil)
-All service's are up to date including the last one which was at 96,000km (I also asked about spark plugs and timing belt and they are not required for a while, I believe they said at 160,000)
-flushed radiator coolant 2 times (i think, or maybe 3 times)
-did tranny and diff oil change 2 times
-engine is not modded
-absolutely no engine problems to date
-NEVER tracked or autocrossed or abused in anyway
-all options (if there was any, I don't remember) but this one does have a sunroof, I believe some 07 wrx's don't
-new hawk HPS pads( front only, rears are still 60%)
-no CEL's (check engine light)

Standard Features
-Color is Urban Gray Metallic
-5 speed
-Symmetrical AWD
-Power windows, door locks, sunroof
-Power steering,
-Power brakes ( has the bigger calipers, 4 pistons front and 2 pistons rear, which was standard equipment that is not available on the new 2011 wrx's)
-Turbo(stock and not modded)
-Boxer style engine with 224 HP (detuned from factory for 07 models due to emmision regulations)
-Sport seats with side bolsters
-Standard 17" enkei wheels

-Cobb Catback exhaust
-Kartboy short shifter and shifter bushings
-retrofit Acura TSX HID lights
-lowered on Helix coilovers (adjustable height and has 16 different ride dampening)
-CF series Autometer gauge = boost, oil pressure, Air/Fuel Ratio(not sure why I got this one, must've been a ricer moment)
- pretty much brand new Toyo Observe G02+ snow tires (if this even qualifies as a mod?)
-front V-limited replica lip spoiler (Bayson R brand)
-Also have an oem rear diffusor (was hoping to pic up some rear spats and do a nice mold to rear bumper)
-Kenwood cd/mp3 with usb and ipod interface stereo

some cons
-car does currently have 109,xxxkms. (but like I stated, up to date records, never abused, still pulls very strong)
-Some scratches on front and rear bumper
-I think I have a total of 6-7 door dings on the car....but 1 of them on the right front fender is a dent ...(Parked in dowtown overnight and someone, possibly a drunk, either kicked or fell onto the fender)

I think I got everything, but if I missed something, it's probably something very, very minor. I have nothing to hide on this car. Even though it is a lease, my intentions from day 1 was to do the buyout and keep the car. I kept this car in very good condition, I even did all the major services at don docksteader. The reason for selling is because I'm looking at doing some investments or perhaps another property and doesn't make sense for me to tie my funds up on a car. If you are still interested, I'm more than happy to work something out although I do daily drive this and I would have to buy another car to go to work before I do hand over the keys for this car. If you have any questions, ask away!

Price is either $19,000 or lease take over (ends in Jan 2011) Monthly payments are $537.40 and buyout is $16,985 + Taxes