Hey guys, wanting to change up my daily driver back to something a bit more euro so i want to sell my truck. its a 2006 F150 supercrew lariat 4x4 with the 5 1/2 ft bed, powered by the 5.4l triton v8. Truck is currently at 99,xxx km and in incredible shape. Oil changes religiously since i've owned it ( i am 2nd owner), and recent brakes and tires (nitto trail grapplers, maybe 4000 km on them). The interior in this truck is in great shape and is fully loaded with leather, heated seats, premium stereo, factory all weather floor mats (i had to purchase) and is a nice comfy cabin. Truck has a custom magnaflow exhaust, leveling kit front with a larger block in the rear, tinted headlights (with an HID conversion), tail lights, third brake light, and custom painted grill surround (bodycolor instead of chrome). Included is a canopy that i no longer have the keys for but still gets the job done. I paid way to much for this truck and willing to take a loss so i am pretty firm around the 22k mark. Please pm or e-mail me (kyle.mulhern@gmail.com) with any questions or if you would like to arrange a viewing

One with canopy: