Need advice!

Thread: Need advice!

Registered User Array Frank Einstein's Avatar
    White Rock
    2008 Honda X15RRR4000BTU Space Comander..I just call her "Chopper"!

Need advice!

Daughter going to Prince George on Thursday.
    Needs to bring back a king size bed, some containers of personals (plastic).
    Do you know a trucking company that might take these items on board for a small fee and bring them to Vancouver?
    Budget wants 750 + for a truck for a one way trip.
    Do any of you own or operate a trucking company from Prince George to Vancouver?
    Thanks very much.
    My brain is the same shape as my hat!

Registered User Array 4wheelsLESS's Avatar
    The Moment
    Only U see my ride
    U-Haul rents enclosed trailers for 19.95 + insurance + taxes per day. You just need a vehicle with a towing hookup....if not renting a pickup truck for that too? U-Haul rents cube vans too. I know the trailer you can rent 1 way.

Registered User Array smokeshow81's Avatar
    if you are driving up and have a tow hitch rent a uhaul trailer. if you take it and bring it back it's considered an intown move. I had mine for 5 days. cost 170buxs.
    Young Drivers of Canada - class 5
    Cyclelogics - class 6
    Benji's Driving School - class 1
    Find me on skype: shawn radakovich

New West
    The problem may be that you are trying to rent one up there, and bring it back, only one way....big cost.

Ideally, you'd just rent one locally, drive it up, fill it up, drive it back.

That's the cheapest way to do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by G Hats View Post
    A sore ass is better than a shredded back!

** BIKE NIGHTS 2013 **

K9 Vstrom 1000, 1979 XS100 Special.
    Forget Uhaul, rent a Van, save the wear and tear on your vehicle, its less than 50 a day with unlimited mileage...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zug View Post
    Peewee and Kevin from Bayside should get together and start a bike shop called, Fuck you and the bike you rode in on.

Ridin hard n dirty Array Mr.Sushi ya ha's Avatar
    3rd rock from the sun. po co.
    bunch "o" bikes
    For something that needs to stay dry and clean you should either rent a van or enclosed trailer. either can be rented one way. If you call Budget or U haul they can have a trailer brought up if they dont have one on the lot.

You do not have to rent anything for a round trip. I have done this a few times.

Now is a good time since it is not month end. Look in flyers or that entertainment book for a discount coupon for mid month specials.
    Remembering Bill Mclean.
    Having had a colonoscopy......I have now seen where the sun don't shine......(Me)
    Cancer Sucks!!!