Tracking Number Rant

Thread: Tracking Number Rant

Inbetween bikes now. Thanks for bringing up bad feelings.

Tracking Number Rant

I ordered a laptop online and got the great e-mail last weekend that it was being shipped and included the tracking number.

I thought tracking numbers were suppose to be a good thing and reduce stress but I've been checking it every day waiting for my laptop. Until Wednesday all it said was In Transit in US.

Well that was stupid. Wednesday evening it said it was picked up and in Vancouver. I've since been tracking it across the province. It's travelled all over the Greater Vancouver area and hasn't seen my doorstep yet.

It's frustrating watching my laptop go to all these useless places instead of into my house. Stupid Purolator, just deliver the dumb thing. The address is on the box and I know it's on Google maps so just drop the freaking thing off already.
    Life is an STD with no cure and 100% fatality rate.

New West
    2002 vfr800a 2003 duc ss1000ds
    waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

Three hour tour guide Array silverD's Avatar
    '08 Varadero
    So I guess you gotta ask yourself were the savings of buying online worth this frustration, Vs. walking out of a store with it in your hands?
    I'm not addicted! and I'm not quitting!!
    Heeere's your sign...

...and "always" look on the bright side of life...

Danger Zone!
    A lot of the time the tracking numbers you see online are "estimates" and not real time.

Your only recourse is to know a supervisor inside the courier company who can get a real time scanning history.

Villin Array
    1990 EX500
    Why would you order a laptop online?
    1990 Kawasaki EX 500

I'm a newb