April 7 Stunt Fest

Thread: April 7 Stunt Fest

rusty360

April 7 Stunt Fest

Hey did you guys have your stunting session on April 7? Just wondering if there are any pictures up yet, and Canadian Gixxer I hope you were out there leading the pack because we can't have you losing your edge!

2. Remove Advertisements
    BCSportBikes.com
    Advertisements

Bike
    yup, a few of us were stuntin.

check the Media/Movies

section and download the sumas video for the clips.

and no, my crash has not made me lose my edge.... (I think.... )

Jamie A

Question

I know weelies are the best shit ever, and was wondering the best way to learn them. I know canadian gixxer just figured them out so maybe he could teach us how to do them. It looked to me like he could ridem for miles. Maybe we could set a date for canadian gixxer to instruct us all, or maybe he just has some amazing talent, who knows. And another thing, where did he get that one peice suit. It looks really comfortable and puffy, but really durable as well. I ride year round as well and would love a similar suit. Keep up the stuntin and dont lose the "edge", i hate when that happens.

Bike
    i'm no pro. Many guys here can do em better than me like Ryan R, etc....

You want to see a real pro, go check out Fish one day, www.extremeriderz.com

my suit btw is a Tourmaster 1-piece suit. www.tourmaster.com , it comes with body armour bought it off a tourmaster dealer off ebay for $155 american, brand new.... I think retail is $250 american.... They are water proof and cold proof and hold up really good in crashes (I tested it last week hehehehe )

Bike
    2005 FZ6
    I know Misti from Extreamriderz she is pretty goods.
    WMRC #749

THE WORLD IS GOING CRAZY
    "You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the US of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the 3 most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon'"

-Chris Rock

www.bcstunters.com Array skid-mark's Avatar
    Bike
    Преве́д
    I did a wheelie on a mountain bike today and fell flat on my ass (in the rain too). I definetly have no edge. I tell ya it still hurts

Why won't the sun come out