Votes: 3 21.4%
  • no, mine got jacked

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • my mom wont let me

Votes: 1 7.1%

Who Here Does Not Have a Bike Yet?

2K views 27 replies 18 participants last post by  ecored 
#1 ·
Just curious how many members here either haven't bought a bike, are waiting for their new bike to be delivered, or are just here to learn as much as possible before diving in.

#5 ·
blazinr6 said:
Is there any way to see the poll results without voting?
There should be a link beside the vote button that says "view results" that should take you right to the results without voting.

G
#8 ·
Me no bikeeee.

I voted for #2, but it's more about the money so far. My priority is F4i or VFR 800, but I've no money to buy it. There's a couple of good deals in the past couple of months and all I could do is drool & dream. :(

#13 ·
adamantium said:
I was really glad I found www.sportbikes.net back in the day when I bought my R6.. it really helped me ask a lot more informative questions at the dealers and made me a much more confidenent buyer.
Me too adamantium. I would visit the the brand specific forums on SBN for bike info, and then the 'Canada' forum to find out what my fellow Canucks were up to.

Bike buyers really should try and take advantage of the web, you can find so much information now as you are only a few clicks away from motorcycle sites spanning the globe. Whatever bike you are interested in, there will be at least a dozen or so sites dedicated to just that bike, as well as the many sites such as this one which provide a lot of general bike info. :)

#16 ·
Not to brag..... well maybe just a little....... :D

I've got three. Nya nya na na nya......... :D

Hey, I may be older but it doesn't mean I can't ACT like a child....

G
#17 ·
yea where's the poor option?!? cause that's the boat im in..

and what's sad is i have like cloe to 1000 posts, and im watching "made" right now and a sportbike gang just pulled up...

i need da cash is all then i'd be riding.

#21 ·
Sold mine last spring and can't afford one right now to many bills and to much stuff on the go (Saving for wedding). Was hoping I would have another by now but it looks like it will be one more year of waiting. What can ya do?

#22 ·
vrecksler said:
Me too adamantium. I would visit the the brand specific forums on SBN for bike info, and then the 'Canada' forum to find out what my fellow Canucks were up to.

Ahhhh the good ol' days. :)

You guys were on there long before I got there though, I think. I'm not sure who turned me on to SBN, all I know is that adamantium turns me on all the time. :eek

G
#26 ·
I'm an awesome lurker. I've been here for I don't know how long, I'll find out when I post, and this is my first post. I ran out of my fun money so the plans for a bike (CBR or R6) have been put on the shelf for a bit. As soon as I finish my horticulture program and pay back the student loan, I'm all over it. And hey, what's the harm in learning all that you can before you go diving in?

EDIT: Wicked, I made it almost a year before posting. Welcome the anti-postwhore. :flip --> NanaimoRx-7

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.