Parking @ Rogers Arena

Thread: Parking @ Rogers Arena

Meet you on Sedna! Array MaverickPrince's Avatar

Parking @ Rogers Arena

Anyone have a good suggestion for (free or safe) parking for motorcycles around Rogers Arena during Canucks' games?

3... 2... 1... Blast off, baby!

Insert User Title Here. Array TripleTime's Avatar
    Spinning right round baby right round.
    Quote Originally Posted by MaverickPrince View Post
    Anyone have a good suggestion for (free or safe) parking for motorcycles around Rogers Arena during Canucks' games?

oh ya......

if you're coming up from the valley, come through Gastown, and bear left up Richards Street. On the right hand side about 4 blocks up there's 3-4 different lots. Get there before 6, and you pay $4.50. Use the other $20 you WOULD have spent on parking, and you and your partner buy a beer at the Kingston and oogle the waitresses.

Done and done.

2015 KTM Duke 390
    i found free parking at main and seemed pretty safe as there is a lot of traffic there.

park at your own risk. walk up the dunsmuir viaduct and straight to the stadium.

if it rains, walk below it. don't park west of main, park east of main street.

(fingers crossed)...

Fuelled by rice Array racerboy88's Avatar
    lower mainland
    when I drive by in the day, I usually see bikes parked on the boulevard kiddie corner to costco on the BC place side.
    Otherwise there is a freebie spot on Beatty street. On the east side of Beatty just south of Robson, the last single headed meter, there is a space between the meter and the no stopping anytime sign that you can fit a bike. I usually see bikes there in the summer.
    02 R1- stolen Nov 24/02

Hang Thieves

WMRC Past Prez three time Array NFG's Avatar
    Yamaha RD350LC Race Bike (Sold!)/ Yamaha XS1100 /YSR 50 Street and Race / Two 50cc Pocket Bikes / Honda Z50/ Yamaha BWS 50 (Sold!) /Yamaha MX100/ Yamaha YZ250/ Husqvarna 430 / a few projects in parts....
    I have parked right at the corner under the viaduct between BC Place and Rogers. Expo and Griffen(?) I think. The construction workers use it for their bike parking. As the site is active till 2am you should be all good. Park right up against the fence right on the walkway.

I use it when I am working concert set ups at Rogers an have never had a problem.
    Stefan Medlicott
    NFG Racing

"I guarantee that it will start, and I guarantee that it
    will blow up. I cannot guarantee the time between those two events."

"....those who go for broke often get there...."

"Buy in Haste, Repent at Leisure."