Probably the best Power Ranger pose I've seen in 10 years, so I decided to make a post about it and some rules (guidelines if you may):
- Pose must include ALL your gear, including helmet, boots, gloves etc.
- Pose must be facing and squared up to camera
- Leathers should appear to be uncomfortably, if not painfully tight. No visible folds. New loose leathers will not qualify.
- Arms should be in the "Gorilla" position
- Hands in a relaxed position, open, but only slightly larger that the diameter of your handlebar grips
- Feet shoulder width apart such that virgin knee pucks are clearly visible.
- Helmet must be worn, head canted forward and canted forward slightly in a subtle menacing way. Head must be facing directly at camera.
ADDITIONAL POSE VALUE FOR:
- Tags visible on all items (this is actually HUGE!)
- Starbucks coffee cup in hand.
- No clear shields please, smoked preferred. Bonus for iridium shields, double bonus for Gold Iridium
- All of the above, but photo taken in a public place (somewhere other than your living room)
- Anyone who can meet all the above criteria and take the shot in front of a Starbucks with onlookers will get a free coffee courtesy of me.