Okay, the weather looks like its gonna turn for the worst for the rest of the week. I'm thinking of a short coffee run to WRock @ 4pm. I'd like to be home by 6pm or so though, so it'll be pretty short....
If theres no replies...I may still go. If I do, I'll be at the coffee/ice cream shop @ the corner sipping on a steamed milk .
Meet point possibly Shell on Annacis @ 4:15pm
BTW: If you do decide to come...post up or I will not even go the Shell .