All the new legislation regarding speeding etc. has been dropped on us allegedly due to increased fatalities on our roads, and yet in today's Province, they post these numbers on traffic fatalities, I think in the City area alone but, clearly it shows a steady decline...
- 2010: nine fatalities, five of which were pedestrians.
- 2009: 16 fatalities, including 10 pedestrians.
- 2008: 19 fatalities, nine pedestrians.
- 2007: 25 fatalities, 14 pedestrians.
- 2006: 25 fatalities, 11 pedestrians
Read more: http://www.theprovince.com/Teenage+p...#ixzz1DIwM7rJq
oddly enough the story seems to be about lowering pedestrian deaths, but when they keep running into traffic and getting killed, what are you going to do?? ...... you can't fix stupid....