BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

SYED Leathers - anyone have them?

894 views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Dalton 
#1 ·
I am considering getting a custom suit from SYED Leathers. Was wondering if anyone has them or knows someone that does, and the satisfaction level with these suits. Thanks,

Janet

SYED Site:http://www.syedleathers.com/

#3 ·
I found some magazine write-ups on the suits, and both of the evaluations had nothing but glowing praise for the product, even when comparing the suits to ones worn by pro racers at the tracks.

#7 ·
Just a quick comment.

I went online to look at their stuff, filled in my address on their page, and they actually mailed the broschure that was promised! I recieved it 3-4 days later, all the way from Fla. I believe.

I thought I'd share my good experience with you guys. You know, I wasn't really in the market for leathers, but after flipping through the broschure, and looking at how much detail they provide from options, sizing (you measure your body parts, and send the specs to them), design, patches, protection (with back protectors and everything too), ventilation, perforations, padding, letter scripting....

I am thoroughly impressed. The prices seem very very reasonable as well.

I think my next leathers are going to be from there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.