Car Detailing

Thread: Car Detailing

White Rock
    A red one

Car Detailing

The paint on my car is starting to show swirls in brighter sun and the doors have experienced their fair share of beatings from negligent parkers sometimes while I'm watching (cringe worthy). I'm looking for a decently priced cut/polish/wax service for my car but don't want to drop it off in some back alley wondering if it will still be there when I get back. So I'm looking for recomendations for shops/people you have had work on your car before. I'm looking for quality service and reasonable prices in that order. It's time to get the car looking good for spring.
    Last edited by ORYX; 03-21-2011 at 05:11 PM.
    Originally posted by adamantium
    I'm going to type this slowly so that you folk can follow along.
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIA View Post
    I agree with you about the internet, it's probably here to stay.

Brain my damaged. Array R1_Test pilot's Avatar
    Langley, B.C
    '10 Victory Jackpot, 09 R1, triumph comming soon.
    Splashes in the S.Surrey auto mall. The have done my 3 cars and RV
    Just because the monkey has a nose bleed, does not mean you shut down the whole circus! Ride on!!

Registered User Array Son of Lars's Avatar
    01 Honda RC51
    PM VTwinVince. The man is very good.

07 R1
    I used to do professional detailing for years at a dealership, I still do machine cut polishing on the side. I do wet sanding, scratch removal etc
    I have professional equipment and polishing supplies and can make your paint like glass for a very decent price. Pm me if interested
    07 R1 current
    K5 DL650 sold
    K7 GSXR 750 sold

Ridin hard n dirty Array Mr.Sushi ya ha's Avatar
    3rd rock from the sun. po co.
    bunch "o" bikes
    Check out some good local body shops. They have good product and equipment to do the job. I found a detail shop is ok but if you need a cut polish it is better to get a body shop to do it.

I had a detail shop do my old truck and it cost $300.00

A body shop did my current truck and charged me $150.00 to cut polish and wax.

The body shop was way better, there were no swirl marks.

There is/was a place behind where A&B sound used to be in Langley. I think it was called Pro. They sell to body shops and detailer's all the good stuff. I got some polish for my boat and some special stuff for all the flat black bumper and cab step plastic that makes everything all nice and new looking.

I am sure they could recommend someone.
    Remembering Bill Mclean.
    Having had a colonoscopy......I have now seen where the sun don't shine......(Me)
    Cancer Sucks!!!