Hey all,

Looking @ trading my truck for a bike. Something for a beginnner and no major problems.
Located in Nanoose Bay, 15 minutes North of Nanaimo

PM me if interested.

1992 Toyota Pickup SR5 4x4.

Currently has 423,000kmís on the body (highway driven for 7 years by previous owner) and roughly 220,000kmís on the motor.3.0L V6, 5 Speed Standard, Sunroof. Heads were rebuilt a year ago. Runs great, starts instantly, no smoke or noises. Transmission shifts smooth and goes into 4x4 fine.
NO major frame rust.

Recently Iíve done some maintenance on it including:
-Clean throttle body
-Remove and clean Cold Start Injector
-New Spark Plugs
-New Battery
-New Distributor Cap and Rotor
-New Power steering pump
-New Fuel Filter
-New Rancho RS5000 Rear Shocks
-Power steering fluid flush
-Newer Alternator (About a year old)
-New Muffler and exhaust piping
-Radiator flush with Toyota Red Antifreeze
-Recent Oil change
-Recently changed the fluids in both differentials, transfer case and transmission.

The truck has 31Ē Widetrack All Terrian tires on it with about 50% tread and theyíre great in the snow.
Also, I stripped the interior and shampooed the carpets and seats. Drivers seat is a bit ripped so I got some nice black seat covers for both seats. It also had a Sony MP3/CD/iPod deck in it with Pioneer 6x9 speakers in the rear.
It has a double tube style rear bumper with a Towing Hitch and trailer wiring.

I had a mechanic go over the truck a while ago and provide me with a report and compression test results. Compression is normal across all cylinders and the inspection found that itíll need some brake pads soon. Other then that he was really impressed with the condition of the truck.

The bad:
-Needs a new windshield due to a crack. I was quoted $220 installed from a local mobile windshield guy.
-The typical Toyota fender arch rust on both front fenders. Lordco quoted me $97/fender for replacement, primered steel front fenders.
-Rear, drivers side section of the box is rusty. You can get replacement steel bedsides from Lordco for about $280 or look around for a used box in good shape like im doing.

The above things may even be fixed by the time it sells.
Other then what is mentioned the truck is great. Iíd love to keep it but I had some unexpected things come up.

Asking: $3800 *OBO*