1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R
posting for a friend.
- R33 RB26dett (Bigger oil pump and crank collar)
- Garrett GT2530 steel wheel ball bearing turbos. Can handle approx 550 hp.
- Fresh paint job. I chose the Lexus Smokey Granite Mica but added a little but more dark pearl and red/green metallic flakes. I had the corner signals, head lights and brake lights clear coated.
- Nismo intakes with K&N Filters.
- I do not remember what type of downpipe. I do know it fit really well and has a flex pipe.
- Ztune test pipe to an Apexi Cat-Back with resonator. The exhaust is throaty and deep but not loud.
- Nismo clutch with lightweight flywheel.
- 6000K N-Motion HID’s with HID bulbs in license plate and marker lights.
- 17” Technomagnesio Magnisium rims (came on the car but are SUPER light).
- 255/40 ZR17 Khumo Ecsta tires.
- Hallman Pro Manual Boost Controller (Never installed yet. Brand new. Will throw in with the sale).
- Removed rear wiper and installed Nismo cap.
- Boost gauge installed in the glove box.
- AEM Wideband and AutoMeter Sport Comp II Oil Pressure mounted on the A-Pillar.
- Underbody undercoat.
- Compustar 9000ASF Pro Alarm. Auto-start, turbo timer built in.
- Nismo shift knob.
I had the car maintained at Z-Tune when they were open. I always had synthetic put in every 5-6K. I’ve replaced the power steering pump, put in royal purple transmission fluid, iridium spark plugs, coils and harness and igniter chip. When I had the R33 engine installed, we put in a new OEM head gasket and head studs and new timing belt and water pump. Once again, the car is absolutely beautiful. I love this car to death and do not want to sell, but due to unforeseen circumstances this is my only option.
I will possibly accept a trade for a bike plus cash. I am asking $10,000 obo. This car needs to be seen in person to appreciate. I am part of the Skyline Community in the lower mainland; a lot of members can vouch for how good and clean this car is.
txt me at 778-809-3817