1st step :
Get on a team following this thread, you can join anytime and the more the merrier.
4 teams capturing (taking pictures of) the three other teams Flags
For this (new game) Flag = Tag (old game)
Each team posts one picture of their teammates single bike in front of a known landmark IN YOUR BOUNDARY AREA and posts it up. This is now your “Flag” planted in the ground.
Now get together with your team (minimum 2 bikes) and ride out to the other teams “flag” positions and get as many bikes from your team in the picture and ride out to the next one…once you have the other three teams “Flags” post them up REPLYING to the original picture.
Once this is done you will receive points for your team (see scoring) with a minimum of two bikes in the picture, for every other bike you will get 2 bonus points… This encourages and rewards you to ride in a group.
All teams will now have to post up a new “flag” for their team (see rule #1); We encourage you to get a bunch of banked pics ahead of time to post up quickly so the game can move along. Without your new Flag posted the game can’t continue (see rule #4).
After the 3 Flags have been posted up by a single team, the Round ends.
Game play stops for exactly (4) hours after the posted time. When time has expired each team will post a Flag (see Rule#4) and game play resumes until all three Flags are captured (posted up) again.
*Posting up a single Flag = 10 points per flag
*Posting up all 3 captured flags all at once = 30 + 20 point bonus
*Bonus points = 2 point bonus per bike over the 2 bike minimum.
3 bikes ( 2) bonus points
4 bikes (4) bonus points
5 bikes (6) bonus points
In other words get as many riders to each Flag site.
Ideally a team gets a bunch of riders together, goes flag to flag and collects all three of the other teams flags and post them up all at once. They will get 30 points + 20 bonus points (posting up all three flags at once) + any bonus points for having more riders at each Flag picture.
You can post up a Flag right as you get it, or two flags. Each flag posted you will receive 10 points + any bonus for extra riders at the flag. It guarantees the team some points but you are then ineligible for the 20 point bonus for posting all three Flags at once.
- (1) Teams posting their flags must take a clear picture, in front of a Landmark, identifiable, on a paved road, and within your boundary area. If a flag is posted OUTSIDE your boundary 50 points will be lost and game restarted.
- (2) Teams posting other teams captured flags can use whatever means available IE smartphones, cameras, SD cards..I recommend loading to photo bucket and posting here. please indicate your team # and the captured teams # IE TEAM 1 Captured TEAM 2 flag with posted picture and so on, try and post a picture that is clear as possible.
- (3) If you post all three Flags at once, they MUST be posted on the same post to receive bonus points, NO EDITING AFTER IT'S POSTED
- (4) (effective round 4) If you are LATE POSTING UP YOUR NEW FLAG and you have successfully posted the third Flag to end the round. Your tags will sit for the minutes that you were overtime. This will give people opportunity to post banked flag pics if they post them during the elapsed penalty time. DO NOT BE LATE !!
- (5) They cannot be HIGH RISK or ILLEGAL; I am still considering “Extreme Flags” in the game strictly for bonus points. Safety is a big concern in this game with this many riders going for flags.
- (6) “Hints”, if a team requires a hint, they can post up that they need a hint, they will lose 5 points for doing this and the hint will be posted publicly here by the team that posted the Flag. Note: Only team Captains can ask for the hint
- (6) “Calling Uncle” If ALL THREE TEAMS cannot figure out where the tag is and “Call Uncle” that Flag will need to be replaced immediately within an hour or (10 points) will be awarded to the FIRST of the three teams to call uncle. If only a single team "CALLS UNCLE" they are INELIGEBLE for that Flag if all three do not. Note: Only team Captains can "Call Uncle"
- (7) ROUNDS END when all three flags are taken down by any one team. Flags placed out of bounds immediately end round once discovered. Flags can not be re-used from round to round, due to the fact teams can collect flags before posting them.
- (8) Absolutely NO SPEEDING TICKETS or DANGEROUS ACTIONS, this game is more about strategy, riding with a group, and having fun. Remember above all we are just out there having fun, this is all about team camaraderie, no need to speed EVER.
**By reading these rules, understand, I take no responsibility for anyone’s actions during game play; I cannot control what other players are doing during game play. I am presenting a game, it is your choice entirely to play it.**