BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Hells Gate Ride May 1st 2011 8 am meet

27K views 223 replies 75 participants last post by  CHIA 
#1 · (Edited)
It's official May 1st Ride to hells gate.
A bunch of bcsb'ers joined me last year for my first of the year ride kick off and we had a great time i hope to see many of you again as this is a greay little canyon jaunt .

we meet at Barnes Harley Davidson 200 st and # 1 hyway langley bc at 8 am leave at 8:30 am . stop in hope to regroup and then up to hells gate for breakfast and for me to buy some fresh candy , then back home after a visit in hell gate .

Just like last year we will have three groups
lead group =fast
mid group =keep the pace
slow group = noobs (yes this is a noob friendly ride and all are welcome)
and SWEEPER

Last year we had 32 bikes ranging from a full decker harley all the way down to a honda 250 sportbike .

http://www.hellsgateairtram.com/

hope to see you there :cheers

See less See more
#5 ·
LOL sorry guys . Yes meeting will be in the Barnes harley parking lot on 200 #1 eas bound exit ramp . Sorry i do forget to state that obvious as i work at barnes .( parts counter) CHICK i miss ya too . get that pink missile on the road with a day permit . gotta get the candy oh yeah!!!

#7 ·
Just great, first race of the season(May 1st @ Mission) and I have to miss a ride that I could hook up with in Hope.

Oh well, maybe next time.

#18 ·
Test and tune the day before and all day at the track the next day.
Hopefully, later in the season I can hookup with a couple rides.
I'm in the process of moving here, So....

I also have a house to build this year in Hope, so once that is done, then the shop will be next. Once that is done, anyone needing mechanical assistance in the area will have help close by. And yes, I do tires too.

This place ROCKS!

#10 ·
as a side bar note . if Chia and tango wanna join us the can ride up front , we dont need no stinkin neck humpin shennanigans in the back end of the pack lol

#19 ·
well i have another rider i will be posting later on about. full day ride may 28 but like i said .... more on that in another post

#23 ·
yes Kreater ride is may 28 , i will let you know in person about that one and i will be posting about it in another thread next week

#29 ·
Just like last year we will have three groups
lead group =fast
mid group =keep the pace
slow group = noobs (yes this is a noob friendly ride and all are welcome)
and SWEEPER
sounds awesome I will try and join in for sure. thanks you for posting.

I almost think the groups can fall into lesser categories though with that new 40+ law.
Posting "a fast group" last year (before Sept/10)
would mean last gear revline limiters going off.

those days are gone. :surrender
don't you think?

cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.