Brand New Arlen Ness Kangaroo Leathers
I have a 2010 Arlen Ness Kangaroo suit for sale, blue and black, size 52, located in Squamish.
It is brand new, tried it on once and it is a bit too big for me. It has never been used. If you buy the 2011 version from Arlen Ness it will cost you $1,400.00 ish plus tax and shipping. I would like $800.00 for this suit.
I am 5'7" and about 155 lbs and its a bit too big for me. Their size charts says its good for someone 155-170 lbs and 5'7"- 5'10"
From the Arlen Ness website:
• Top of the line Arlen Ness suit features Kangaroo leather for the ultimate in weight, fit, quality and comfort
• Magnesium protectors on the shoulders, elbows and knees offer incredible impact resistance as well as unbeatable abrasion resistance.
• Ventilated knee and knee protectors add ventilation to areas which rarely see air movement.
• CE certified armor in the shoulders, knees and elbows
• Titanium forearm sliders help prevent “arm-roll” during slow speed slides
• Neoprene arm cuff provides superior comfort and reduced thickness for an improved glove-suit overlap
• Ventilated panels are laser perforated for a perfect balance of flexibility and safety. • • Laser perforation allows the leather to maintain its abrasion resistance.
• Kevlar stretch panels on the arms, inner thighs and back of legs give extra comfort while maintaining protection
• Super-Grip PU lamination on inner thigh Kevlar panels provides extra grip while on the bike
• Patented knee socket has been improved providing better flexibility and comfort
• Removable liner features open-cell foam which creates a layer of air between the rider and suit for superior ventilation and comfort
• Aero-hump features ventilation exhausts to help remove unwanted heat from the suit
• Designed to accept back protectors (must be purchased separately)
• Two layers of knee slider Velcro. When the top layer wears out, tear it off and a new layer is revealed
• YKK zippers used throughout for security and durability
• Available in sizes 48-58 in black, red, blue and green
It looks exactly like this except I would say the blue a bit darker on the actual suit:
Last edited by dammyneckhurts; 04-11-2011 at 10:42 AM.