BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

Suspention setup at Mission track days?

2K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  slipknot 
#1 ·
I just picked up a new track bike and the suspension is set up for a heavier rider. Will there be anyone at the first Mission track day to help me set it up?

#2 ·
It would be best to try Rod from RMR. He's out sometimes, but not all the time. I think it would be best to arrange something in advance with him. Otherwise you can to get some help at the MSpeed tent, but they are usually quite busy.
http://www.rmrsuspensions.com/

#8 ·
They're used tires that have too many laps on them to give competitive racers the advantage they need, which can sometimes just be a couple of dozen race laps or less. They will usually still have lots of life left in them (depending on how many laps are on them, of course) for less quick riders to get use out of, or for newer racers just wanting decent rubber to get started with but can't afford new race tires.

#11 ·
very few racers we have use Dunlops. Simon Field used to get his Dunlops from Seattle riders, but you don't want his take-offs. He rides them until there are cords showing. Most other riders are Pirelli and Michelin.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.