Who wants a free lift ticket to WB? I have 1 freebie and 4 x 50% off vouchers free for the taking.

First things first, I'm perfectly f'ing capable of throwing these things up for sale on Craigslist and making a quick buck but I'm not going to do that, so I'm also not going to just give them to you so you can do it! These tickets are given to me to give out so that's what I'm going to do. I don't know anyone that doesn't have a season pass so I might as well throw these out to all of you BCSB'ers

There's always a catch, but this one isn't too onerous.

Anyone that wants these little beauties can meet me in Whistler, in your skiing or riding gear, with your skis or board and I will hand you a free ticket (or a 50% off voucher.) I'm not going to drop it off to you in the city so you can sell it on CL.

First come first served........sort of!

I'll give preference to the following:

1) BCSB members who contribute to the life of the forum (ie have more than 5 posts in the last 5 years)
2) BCSB members whose posts are at best entertaining but at minimum not intensely irritating
3) BCSB members that are convincing as hell that they should get these things, use your imagination, entertain me!

May not be entirely fair or democratic but hey, they're my tickets, I get to decide.

I work in Whistler, if you're the person that gets them, I'll arrange a meet up place at the base of the lifts to get them to you.

PM me if you're interested