Just wondering if anyone has done these? There's two levels offered, the first seems pretty basic
* Identify components of a motorcycle that require maintenance;
* Perform appropriate maintenance procedure for each component;
* Identify relationship between wear and grouped components; and,
* Identify the differences between the various replacement components available.
and the second is
* Identify and compare engine components;
* Identify types of failures; and,
* Replace types of components.
They're both $280 and in the evenings over one or two weeks..
I'm learning more as I go on my own but was wondering if these might be a good way to speed up the process.
links to site -