girlie in green

Thread: girlie in green

girlie in green

who was that hott chick goin to maple ridge on sunday? with the green kawi , green cap , and green leather, i thought it was a leprocon (??i kant spell??) till i saw her from behind..jus kiddin i know theres a girl from the group that has a green kawi ...if so damn it was a nice bike

2. Remove Advertisements

Wanderer of the Wastes Array DNAspark99's Avatar
    השטן שב
    dude! that was a guy!
    "I dread beyond all else the growth of the petty tyranny of restrictive legislation, the transference of disciplinary authority from the judiciary to the constabulary, the abandonment of every constitutional safeguard of individual liberty."

Entertainment Poster Guy Array rearwheelrider's Avatar
    Da Village
    05 750 gixxer (no,seriously)
    Don't know who was on that bike, but Damn good thing ACE said nothing of his interest in the gurl! haha or we'd all be havin a good laugh right now.(that's if it was a guy! haha)

speakin of nice kawi's though. RMS had a sweet lookin used one in the back there. i think it was a 92 accordin to the shaved headed sales guy.

People who never do any more than they get paid for never get paid for any more than they do.
    – Albert Hubbard

Some one is trying to take over my "hottie spotted" threads. hehe

Still say that Honda i spotted on Hastings last summer, was the hottest one around.