I am looking to sell my Honda EU1000i generator. This is a very compact model and weighs only 13.2kg. From Honda's web site:
It is powered by the reliable Honda GXH50, OHV, 4-stroke engine that utilizes patented exhaust and muffler technology that make this generator one of, if not the, quietest gas-powered generators on the market today!

The Honda EU Series inverter technology provides ultraclean electricity to power even the most sensitive electronic equipment. In addition, the Eco-Throttle® feature continuously matches engine speed to electrical load, offering excellent efficiency of up to 8 hours' continuous running time on 2.3 litres of fuel, with reduced noise and vibration levels. Perfect for camping, boating, street vendors or just operating some lights.

Other standard features include an automatic, internal-circuit protection system, 12 VDC battery charging at 6.5 amps, battery charge cable, one-lever, on–off ignition and fuel control, and sealable fuel-tank vent. The convenient carburetor float bowl drain preserves fuel and makes transport clean and easy, a 2.3-litre fuel tank allows 3.9 hours of continuous operation at rated load (8 hours continuous at 25% load), with whisper-quiet operation — 57 dB(A) at rated load, 52 dB(A) at 25% load — and impact resistant case.
I bought it new and it has less than 5 hours of use. I bought it for camping but don't ever use it - it was just mostly carried around in our truck.

The new price is $1099 - on sale now for $949 + HST. I am asking $750 for mine.