BC Sport Bikes Forum banner

SEA to SKY is crawling with popo

5K views 50 replies 31 participants last post by  DRNJ 
#1 ·
Just rode up to Porteau and back and saw four people pulled over, 8 different patrol vehicles in different spots and one ricer 350z getting impounded in the ass. If you're looking for a spirited ride today, stay far away from out of town routes

#17 ·
Just came in from the Duffey, on top of the
action further south:

- 3 trawling between Mt Currie and Whistler
- 2 in the bushes (don't ask :) ) between Whistler and Squampton

Damn nice to get my ride done before all this...

#38 ·
haha, jokes on those fools. It's raining :D

I bet they were jizzing themselves thinking of the money they'll collect from tickets and stats they'll make to show their bosses to justify bigger budget (you know, 'cause they made the road xx% safer!). Aaaaaaand it's raining and there's no one out there :D

Bandito, are you still laughing your ass off?

#39 ·
Yep I went up to the Duffy and back yesterday. Lots of bacon. Mostly in the usual spots. Hard to stay of the road when you've just plated your bike & it was by far the nicest riding day this year.

If you suffer from pollen allergies, remember the higher elevations are a couple of weeks behind the GVRD in terms of vegitation growth.

The bacon display in Squamish across from Timmies was quite the show. Half a dozen cars, a few laser guns on tripods and people running back and forth across the highway with boxes of donuts.

I am getting my extended US health care insurance next week and keeping the majority of my riding down there. With the well engineered roads on the S2S it's just way too easy to be doing 40+ on it.

#41 ·
that's one way to look at it.

i prefer

"oh, just coming down to stimulate your economy through small donations to county treasuries, jail, court, and police services"

#46 ·
Coming back to Salmon Arm from Vancouver it was nuts. Rolling, stationary, marked, unmarked, motorcycles, laser every 20 minutes it seemed. What really made me wonder was after after seeing a couple big traps setup still having people whip past me and then get pinched at the most obvious of spots. At least they were all rolling with the KA switched on high. Made it a bit more fair in my book.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.